- Boards & Commissions
- City Hall
- Code Compliance
- Financial Reports & Budgets
- Human Resources
- Mayor & Council
- Meeting Agendas & Minutes
- Open Records
- Payment Options
- Building Permits & Inspections
- New Resident Resources
- Frequently Called Numbers
- Contact Us
The City Auditor performs many duties vital to the daily operations of the City. Listed below you will find many of the duties performed.
- Reads water meters and prepares monthly utility bills.
- Records and edit the minutes of meetings and publish in official newspaper.
- Responds to requests for information from the public, other municipalities, state officials, or state and federal legislative offices.
- Prepares meeting agendas and issue public notification of all official meetings.
- Prepares city budgets, reviews expenditures and performs budget administration.
- Prepares ordinances and resolutions so they can be executed.
- Maintains fiscal records and accounts.
- Issues various permits and licenses, such as liquor licenses, beer & wine licenses, raffle permits, and dog licenses, and collects appropriate fees.
- Coordinates election procedures including providing petitions and other election forms and posting and publishing election related notices.
104 3rd Ave. E